Drown in parentheses
This module extends support for Emacs Lisp in Doom Emacs.
- Macro expansion
- Go-to-definitions or references functionality
- @hlissner (author)
1.2. Module flags
This module has no flags.
- Symbols that are defined in the current session are highlighted with
- Eldoc will display the values of variables next to its documentation.
elisp-demoswas modified to display API demos for Doom’s standard library (in docs/api.org).
- This module extends imenu support for Doom’s API (e.g.
- Flycheck has been configured to tone down the false positives when you are editing your Emacs or Doom config.
This module’s sole dependency is Emacs. It’s very obscure, you probably wouldn’t know about it.
3. TODO Usage
This module has no usage documentation yet. Write some?
4. TODO Configuration
This module has no configuration documentation yet. Write some?
There are no known problems with this module. Report one?
6. TODO Appendix
This module has no appendix yet. Write one?